WLS Optimum capsules
Order the quantity you need
(€ 18,00 / 45 days)
(€ 32,00 / 90 days)
(€ 56,00 / 180 days)
WLS Optimum capsules
After gastric banding or gastric sleeve procedure, the amount of food consumed is significantly reduced, which also affects the amount of vitamins and minerals available to the body.
Traditional multivitamin supplements are not sufficient after bariatric surgery, often requiring patients to take different vitamins several times a day. WLS Optimum’s specially formulated formula meets your vitamin and mineral needs after gastric banding or gastric sleeve procedure.
WLS Optimum contains vitamins and minerals from 100% to 400% of your recommended daily allowance, ensuring you get just the right amount of vitamins and minerals to help you stay in good shape. For a faster recovery, we recommend you start using WLS Optimum or the WLS Optimum Chewable version as early as one month before surgery.
Your body needs much more calcium after surgery. Using calcium at the same time as WLS Optimum will reduce the absorption of the iron in WLS Optimum, so you will need to take these supplements at different times. FitForMe Calcium Forte contains calcium citrate, a form of calcium that is easily absorbed by the body. Calcium Forte is fortified with vitamin D, which promotes the absorption of calcium.
|Amount per Serving||% RDA*|
|Vitamin A||800 μg||100%|
|Vitamin B1||2,75 mg||250%|
|Vitamin B2||2 mg||143%|
|Vitamin B3||25 mg||156%|
|Vitamin B5||9 mg||150%|
|Vitamin B6||2 mg||143%|
|Folic acid||500 μg||250%|
|Vitamin B12||100 μg||4000%|
|Vitamin C||100 mg||125%|
|Vitamin D3||75 μg||1500%|
|Vitamin E||12 mg||100%|
WLS Optimum contains corn. This product does not contain artificial sweeteners, sugars, added flavors or fragrances.
Take one capsule of WLS Optimum daily. The capsule should be taken with water, preferably between meals. Do not exceed the recommended amount. Supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet, which together with a healthy lifestyle is essential for your body.
This product is not suitable for use in children under 18 years of age. In case of overdose, contact your doctor.
If WLS Optimum is used at the same time as calcium, there is a risk that minerals such as iron will not be fully absorbed in your body. FitForMe recommends taking these supplements at different times of the day. For optimal absorption, take WLS Optimum between breakfast and lunch and Calcium Forte in the afternoon. The different supplements should be taken at least two hours apart.
Store at a temperature of up to 25° in a dry place, protected from sunlight. Close container properly after use. Keep out of reach of children.
Below are a number of practical suggestions for taking WLS Optimum capsules more conveniently.
- Moisten the capsule in your mouth until the outside of the capsule is smooth and soft. This makes it easier to swallow.
- When you swallow the capsule, it is best to place your chin to your chest instead of backward.
- The capsule is best taken 1 to 2 hours after breakfast or 1 to 2 hours after lunch. In this way, the capsule is less heavy on the stomach.
- Do not drink and eat large quantities immediately before, during and after taking the capsule. This way you avoid feeling nauseous.
- The capsule can be easily taken with water or other sugar-free drink.*
- If you have trouble swallowing the capsule, you can also slide the capsule open and use only the content (in powder form) by adding it to food such as yoghurt or chopped fruit.
- You can start taking WLS Optimum immediately after bariatric surgery or at any time during the following three weeks.
- If you feel that WLS Optimum does not provide the desired benefits, you can contact our customer service by phone or email. We will try to assist you in any way possible.
For those who have difficulty swallowing, FitForMe has developed the WLS Optimum Chewable Tablet, which has a fresh fruity flavour and makes it easier to get the daily minerals you need. Ask your doctor, bariatric nurse or contact us directly for more information about WLS Optimum Chewables!
If you have had bariatric surgery, it is important to take extra vitamins and minerals every day. To do this, FitForMe has created WLS Optimum to help you stay in good shape all year round.
If you have any questions about this product or would like more information, please contact our representatives.
FitForMe’s dedicated team of nutritionists will be happy to answer your questions. The team can be contacted Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 17.00. If you prefer, you can call us on 6460 660 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.